To register for our services, you must contact us to schedule an evaluation meeting. It is possible to be accompanied at this meeting by any person who is significant to you (parent, social worker, educator, etc.).
- being at least 16 years of age and having a Social Insurance Number
- being motivated and having the potential to enter the labor market
- having a functional knowledge of spoken French or English
- being autonomous in the use of a means of transport
- being a resident of the Island of Montreal
Documents to provide
If you have an Autism spectrum disorder, it is mandatory to provide a diagnostic assessment report upon enrollment.
If you have an intellectual disability, it is also necessary to submit an assessment report of your abilities.
- all evaluation reports attesting to your abilities, including internship reports
- a resume